Wednesday 23 April 2014

R - Radicated Christians

It takes guts to travel. It is venturing into the unknown, the unfamiliar and adjusting to new environments in short spaces of time..
However, this is the case when it comes to staying in one place too.


To be radicated, is to stay in one place. To be planted, rooted. 

When we stay in one place, we experience an extensive amount of change, we meet many people, and we become part of the history within that place.

To stay, is to have faith in the future of that place. It's to have faith in our future selves that develop within that place. 

I personally am dying to travel. I want to explore and experience many cultures. But I have always had something keeping me home. God wants me here.

I know one day I will travel. But right now, my ministry serves its purpose right here in the place that I was born and grew up. 

I am involved in multiple childrens ministries, each of which I serve a valued and strong purpose. That is worth more to me than any crazy adventure overseas. 

One day I will leave for a while.. But right now, I'm Radicated.










Your Starfish Story is still being written. . . Have faith 



No comments:

Post a Comment