Wednesday 23 April 2014

Q - Queries and Questions

During my A - Z challenge, questions have been presented to me by multiple people about various topics. For "Q", I will be answering these questions and adding more as they are presented.


Do Christians sometimes poke fun at unbelievers?

I believe they do. I myself have found humanistic judgements on others coming out of my mouth or sitting in my mind, which I have begun shutting out of my life. I can't say anything for other Christians, but due to them being human too, I believe it does happen from some.. But certainly not all :)



Do you believe more heartbreak could be avoided if we were able to contact our younger selves before mistakes are made?
I do agree with this, however if we didn't make mistakes, we wouldn't learn and grow. Humans are beautifully resilient :)


Is profanity a sin itself? Which words?
The bible says "do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths. Only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen" Ephesians 4:29

Anything negative words that harm others is profanity and should not be used. Something that is a humanistic struggle.


Sometimes the hardest part of change is the anticipation of it... 
I agree. Not knowing the outcome of change is something I struggle with terribly. Thankyou for that revelation :)


Why did you get re baptised as a Christian rather than be catholic?
I chose to be re baptised for the sake of wanting to do a public deceleration of my faith. I was first baptised as a Catholic at the age of four, which was hardly my choice, nor a deceleration.

I don't believe my choice was based on religion, however I adore the sense of community and freedom within Christian churches. Prayer is free, traditions are not requirements and it is also less formal. Just simply comfortable for me :)






Please send more questions to be added to this post. I adore sparks of curiosity :) 


Your Starfish Story is still being written. . . Have faith 


No comments:

Post a Comment