Wednesday 23 April 2014

N - Natable and Naupathia; Setting sail in God's oceans

There are many different responses to sailing. Some people can spend years on ships. Some people struggle to be on a ferry across the harbour for 10 minutes. Others have never and will never set foot on a boat once in their lives.

What people don't understand is, in the metaphorical sense, we have all set sail. We are Natable; sailable.

The day we were born, we set sail in life's oceans. 

In the ocean, there is a continuous beauty that radiates. Sunsets, blue waters and multicoloured creatures are all part of the ocean.

As we set sail however, oceans can become dangerous. They rock our boats and we may become uncomfortable. Sea sick. We experience Naupathia.

This is what it is like for me as a Christian. I have set sail in God' oceans and I have experienced the most intense storms, leaving me cold, scared and sea sick. It is then that I see the most beautiful things. The sunrises and sunsets (new days). The multicoloured fish (Godly people). Blue waters (cleansing promises of God).

I continue to sail, for my captain knows my ocean path. I am Natable.






Your Starfish Story is still being written. . . Have faith

No comments:

Post a Comment